Assassin’s Creed 3 will be coming to Wii U this year, and we’ve got the first details on the game from Nintendo Gamer magazine. According to the article, Assassin’s Creed 3 Wii U will include a feature where the Wii U controller acts as an Assassin’s Creed “Animus”, and can be used as a map and navigation tool throughout the game. Other Wii U features include:
- The Wii U tablet will serve as a database of information, such as character bios, etc. that will be used throughout the game. This information is usually displayed on the main screen, but on the Wii U it will be relegated to the controller.
- The touchscreen will be used as a weapon selection tool and as map and navigation tool as well.
- The touchscreen will offer an alternative view called “Eagle Vision”, and will use the accelerometer in the Wii U tablet for control.
Assassin’s Creed 3 on the Wii U will include many more features, but these are the first ones we’ve heard confirmed. Assassin’s Creed 3 will be released on the Wii U this Fall, most likely as a launch title.
- Kirby doesn't help move Wii U in Japan
- Tons of new info on Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Nintendo claims best publisher of 2014
- Nintendo has sold 9.2 million Wii U to date
TAGS: assassin's creed 3