Ubisoft today showed that they’re the biggest Wii U supporter out there, revealing 8 Wii U games that are in development for the system. We’ve previously known that the company was betting big on the new console, and during today’s E3 press conference, they revealed their support with these games:
Ubisoft Wii U games
- Assassin’s Creed 3
- Just Dance 4
- Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
- Rabbids Land
- Rayman Legends
- Sports Connection
- Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013
The company also confirmed that all of these titles will utilize the new Wii U GamePad controller in some way. Of those 8 titles, there aren’t many Wii U exclusives — ZombiU and Rayman Legends are the on game that will be exclusive to the new Nintendo console. Another thing that Ubisoft revealed was that all games will only support one Wii U GamePad controller. The company also plans to integrate the new Miiverse network into their games.
- Nintendo Amiibo stations in retail stores
- Shadow of the Eternals still in development?
- Bayonetta 2 Contest Winners
- Super Smash Bros. releasing earlier in Europe