According to a new rumor, SEGA will bring several Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network games to the Wii U eShop. SEGA has released many of their classic titles on the two platforms including Sonic Adventure HD, Jet Set Radio HD, Shenmue HD, and other SEGA HD remakes. The rumor comes from Emily Rogers (via Twitter), who previously was one of the first to confirm that Space Beast was coming to Wii U. SEGA will be releasing Sonic & All-Stars racing Transformed for the Wii U launch, and Aliens: Colonial Marines in early 2013. The company is also rumored to be working on Conduit 3 for the Wii U.
As for the XBLA/PSN games SEGA could bring to the Wii U, here’s a list of some of the popular SEGA titles that could make it to the Wii U console in the future:
- Sonic Episode 1 & 2 HD
- Jet Set Radio HD
- Shemune 1 & 2 HD
- Skies of Arcadia HD
- Virtua Fighter 5
- Nights Into Dreams HD
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 & 2
- Space Channel 5
Which classic SEGA game(s) would you love to see on the Wii U eShop?
- Song of Seven successfully Kickstarted, coming to Wii U
- GameStop's Spring Sale includes deal on pre-owned amiibos
- Amazon Spain lists Splatoon for a May 29 release date
- Sonic fan gives the Sonic amiibo a more classical look
TAGS: SEGA, wii u eshop