Accessory maker Atomic has announced a ton of Wii U accessories set for release this Fall. And we’re serious when we say a ton — these guys mean serious business when it comes to accessories: they got everything from Wii U charging stations, to stands, to extra stylus packs, they even got steering wheels and pouches for your Wii U GamePad. There’s no pricing yet on these things, but they’re set for release just in time for Wii U launch this Fall. Here’s the full list of third party Wii U accessories from Atomic:
- Wii U GamePad skins in various colors and patterns
- “SoftSkin” GamePad sleeve for controller protection
- Wii U dock (works pretty much like the official Nintendo one)
- “Penny”, a colorful Wii U stylus.
- Charging station slim: holds one GamePad, two Wiimotes and two Nun-chuck controllers
- Charging station pro: just like the slim edition + room for the Wii U console as well.
- “Wheel Pad”: a piece of plastic that turns the GamePad into a steering wheel.
Check out the photo gallery below of all the merchandise.
Wii U accessories gallery
- Shigeru Miyamoto says VR must be affordable
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has to sell 2 milli
- Ziggurat shown off on Wii U in new gameplay v
- Miyamoto: we’re not talking about NX be
TAGS: atomic accessories, Nintendo, wii u, wii u accessory