Nintendo has released 15 new Nintendo Land screenshots and some artwork as well. The screenshots not only show the game itself, but the Wii U GamePad and how it’s used during each of the mini games. Nintendo Land is a Wii U party game with games for both singleplayer and multiplayer. All mini-games will take advantage of the new GamePad controller. Nintendo Land will feature 12 minigames, here’s the complete list:
- Metroid Blast
- Yoshi’s Fruit Cart
- Ninja Castle
- Luigi’s Ghost Mansion
- Captain Falcon’s Twister Race
- Balloon Trip Breeze
- Octopus Dance
- Battle Quest
- Pikmin Adventure
- Donkey Kong’s Crash Course
- Mario Chase
- Animal Crossing Sweet Day
Nintendo Land will be a Wii U launch title and will also be bundled with the Wii U Deluxe version in North America. Check out the latest screeshots below, showing off most of the mini-games.
As usual, you can find much more on our Wii U screenshots page.
- Xenoblade Chronicles X presentation live!
- More SNES games on Wii U unlikely, says Natsume
- Silver Mario amiibo coming May 29?
- Check out the amiibo-exclusive Splatoon costumes
TAGS: Nintendo Land