Nintendo just wrapped up the New York event and revealed a ton of Wii U details. We got the price and launch date, and a brand new feature called Nintendo TVii. The company also revealed several new titles, including Bayonetta 2 for the Wii U, which will be coming exclusively to the new console. Several third party publishers announced their own games, including Disney’s Epic Mickey2: The Power of Two. Some of other new new Wii U games include:
- 007 Legends (Activision)
- Wipeout 3 (Activision)
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (finally, it’s official!)
- Bayonetta 2 (Nintendo)
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two (Disney)
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcom)
- Nano Assault Neo (Shinen)
- Wonderful 101 (formerly known as “Project P-100)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
In all, there are 50 Wii U games coming out during the launch window. Some of the games that will be available on day one are Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros U, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and Mass Effect 3. The release dates on the other titles should be revealed over the next few weeks.
- Poi is a newly announced Wii U game gathering funds on Kickstarter
- Nintendo: "We listen to our fans instead of following industry trends"
- Super Mario Maker levels can be tricky little things
- Japan getting unique Squid Girl costume in Splatoon
TAGS: activision, bayonetta 2, wii u launch