Are you an experienced gamer? Love Nintendo (among other consoles) and looking for an awesome resume builder? Bomb shell: we’re looking for contributors to write Wii U news, rumors, tips, tricks, and reviews! Interested? Please read EVERY DETAIL of this post before submitting an application – attention to detail is crucially important.
Who/what we’re looking for:
- Part-Time Writers/Editors
- Overall tech knowledge with thorough and specific understanding of gaming consoles and current happenings, especially regarding Nintendo
- Experience: anyone can apply, but those with proven writing/blogging experience preferred
- Location: Anywhere!
- Age: No age requirement, but must be 18+ to be considered for future positions that include pay.
- Ability to identify newsworthy and noteworthy items that qualify for Wii U Daily coverage
- Ability to pump out quality, accurate articles at lightning speeds
- Ability to write in-depth articles and game reviews with an informative and entertaining style
- Ability/comfort in creating video reviews of games, accessories, devices, etc.. a definite plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking effectively
What you’ll get:
- Great resume builder as Contributing Author for a web property owned by Neverstill Media
- Opportunity for growth: most qualified and successful candidates could land themselves a part-time or full-time job in the future. We like to promote internally.
- Huge audience with which to share your ideas, opinions, and passion
- Experience working on an online publication for a successful media network
- Potential inside access to games, accessories, events, and more!
- Note: this is a contributor position and is unpaid. While it may lead to a paid position this is by no means a guarantee.
We’re looking for a go-getter who wants to go above and beyond the expectations. We’re looking for someone who takes pride in their work and wants to help Wii U Daily become the greatest website on the planet (it isn’t already?).
How to apply:
- Send an E-Mail to rob[at]neverstill[dot]com
- Copy and paste “WiiUDaily Writing Position” in the subject line… without the quotes
- Tell us your name, age, location and a little bit about yourself
- Tell us your work history and why you are perfect for the job
- Tell us how much time each week you can dedicate to WiiUDaily
- Copy/Paste/Link us (no attachments) to 1-3 related writing samples in the WiiUDaily style (minus the typos)
- Convince us that you’re the “go-getter” we’re seeking!
- Please TAKE YOUR TIME in submitting your application– we’re looking for quality of applicants, not how quickly you can show your interest/urgency
We’re anticipating a large quantity of feedback and simply cannot respond to every applicant we get. We want to thank everyone in advance for their interest and we’ll follow up with potential candidates in the near future.
- Ubisoft admits the scope of Watch Dogs was too large
- Splatoon is now the bestselling eShop game in Japan
- Working with Miyamoto is nerve wracking, says Platinum Games
- Splatoon's developers discuss the level cap and character customization