With the recent release of TVii, a lot of us Wii U owners have been diverting all of our attention to Nintendo’s new feature. While it has been an enjoyable experience, I did have issues finding some of my favorite TV shows as they simply didn’t show up when searched for. If you input something like “American Dad!” when searching for a favorite, it fails to appear.
This doesn’t mean you can’t add it to your favorites though: we’ve got you covered with a manual method. The video below includes simple instructions to manually finding any show available to you by your cable service provider, but in short, use the “Grid”!
Finding your favorite show in TVii:
1. From the main TVii screen, tap the “TV” button.
2. Now hit the “Grid” tab on the upper right hand corner.
3. Find your show among the channels you have and simply press it.
4. Hit one of the channel selections that come up, do not hit Hulu or Amazon.
5. When prompted, ensure you’re on the correct input and then press yes.
6. On the upper left hand corner hit the star shape and you’re done.
That’s it, you can now add any show you want without having to try to find it in the favorites menu. If you have any questions regarding Nintendo TVii please visit the TVii Forums. And don’t forget to read our complete Nintendo TVii Review!
- Super Smash Bros. Wii U regular tournaments e
- Indie RPG Quest of Dragons coming to Wii U on
- Source claims the NX will have a “Share
- Indie exploration game “Koi” comi
TAGS: Nintendo, Nintendo TVii, wii u