Earlier this week Wii U gamers in the UK got some nice discounts on downloadable indie games on the Wii U eShop. This time, North American Wii U owners also get a few discounts. In total, three popular indie games have received price cuts for a limited time only:
- Trine 2: $15.99 until January 7
- Little Inferno: $9.99 until January 4
- Chasing Aurora: $7.49 until January 3
Those three games and Puddle went on sale in the UK earlier this week, so it’s expected that Puddle will go on sale in North America soon as well.
The Wii U eShop is getting a lot of support from indie developers — there are now around a dozen games and more are coming. Just a few days ago, it was revealed that Nintendo has reached out to the developer of Super Ubi Land and wants it to bring the new platformer to the Wii U eShop sometime next year.
- Wii U GameCube adapter is now back in stock
- Nintendo Store has Mario Kart 8 with Wiimote
- You can pre-order the Inkling amiibo from Walmart
- Wii U & 3DS game maintenance happening April 20
TAGS: wii u eshop, wii u sales