If you are like Mii (get it?) you love scouring the web real late at night and Googling awkward things that lead to finding some amazing items. This time I came across a post that shared a whole bunch of Miis that you can scan using your gamepad to add to your Miiverse. Need to know how to add a Mii to your collection? It’s simple!
- Load up Mii Maker from the GamePad menu.
- Select ‘QR Code/Image Options’ on the touch screen.
- Select ‘Scan QR Code’.
- Align the viewing box over whichever QR code you fancy – you’ll need to turn the GamePad away from you so use the TV as a guide.
These were not created by me and I do not take credit for them. That being said I have only looked at a few and they seem good enough for sharing. If you have a complaint about the accuracy of any of the Miis above, feel free to hit the source link below and let them know!
- Mario Kart 8 sales hit 8 million units worldw
- Wii U has sold 560,000 units so far this (fis
- Nintendo Switch trailer doesn’t represe
- Analyst: Nintendo Switch could cost $250 and