If you are like Mii (get it?) you love scouring the web real late at night and Googling awkward things that lead to finding some amazing items. This time I came across a post that shared a whole bunch of Miis that you can scan using your gamepad to add to your Miiverse. Need to know how to add a Mii to your collection? It’s simple!
- Load up Mii Maker from the GamePad menu.
- Select ‘QR Code/Image Options’ on the touch screen.
- Select ‘Scan QR Code’.
- Align the viewing box over whichever QR code you fancy – you’ll need to turn the GamePad away from you so use the TV as a guide.
These were not created by me and I do not take credit for them. That being said I have only looked at a few and they seem good enough for sharing. If you have a complaint about the accuracy of any of the Miis above, feel free to hit the source link below and let them know!
- Black Ops 3 revealed, not coming to Wii U
- 5 cool secrets in the new Mario Kart 8 DLC Pa
- Xenoblade Chronicles X presentation live!
- More SNES games on Wii U unlikely, says Natsume