It’s always great to know what’s going on in the world of gaming, no matter if you’re a die-hard Nintendo fan or your main gaming rig is a PC. Yesterday was Sony’s big announcement of the PlayStation 4, where we saw such details as:
- Sony’s focus on cloud-based gaming
- Vita used as a remote play device
- New dualshock 4 controller
- Several new game trailers
Overall, the announcement was positive for gamers, as no industry standard was set that could be considered anti-consumer, like many gamers feared. Sony have outright denied that the PlayStation 4 would block used games, meaning this is one less console we have to worry about trampling on our rights as a consumer.
What did you think of the announcement? Are you a considering what Sony has to offer? Let us know in the comments and remember, let’s keep it civil. There’s no reason we can’t discuss the events of yesterday without resorting to name-calling and bullying.
PS4Daily is our new sister site that is launching for all of your PlayStation 4 news! If you’re interested in checking out more info on the PS4, head over there and let’s talk!
- YouTube app on Wii U gets an update
- Nintendo updates web Miiverse to include ads
- Fans resurrect hidden levels from Super Mario Advance 4
- Symphony of the Goddesses on Colbert's Late Show
TAGS: Playstation 4, Sony