A new game coinciding with the release of the sixth Fast & Furious film will be released on May 22nd for the Wii U. According to VG247, the storyline has numerous missions revolving around heists, hijacks and shoot-outs. The game will feature events from previous movies, as well as events from the sixth movie that will hit movie theaters on May 24th. Additional gameplay details are:
Play through the story taking on various roles, and switch it up as you please; take on skill-based high scoring challenges on your own or cooperatively with a buddy, and compare your results against your friends list; complete 31 missions through eight chapters in eight locations around the world.
Missions are comprised of one or more objectives. Objectives include:
- Get to Location – get to a target location as quickly as possible
- Transport – transport a person, vehicle or item to a target location
- Win Race – win a street race by finishing in 1st place
- Catch Vehicle – catch up with an escaping vehicle
- Survive Pursuit – survive a police or gang pursuit
- Protect Vehicle – protect a target vehicle from being destroyed
- Enter Vehicle – get your character inside the back of a moving vehicle
- Wreck Objectives/vehicles – wreck target objects or vehicles
- Avoid Detection – travel past security cameras at high speed
- Rescue Teammate – rescue a teammate in distress
- Hijack Vehicle – hijack a target car
- Steal Cargo – steal cargo from a moving vehicle
The game is currently being developed by Firebrand games. This is something of a surprise, but given the drought of games currently available, we’ll take it.
- Is Nintendo releasing Splatoon amiibos?
- Rodea Wii & Wii U screenshot comparison
- Check out these two ink guns from Splatoon
- Check out 30 minutes of Xenoblade Chronicles
TAGS: Fast and furious