Last week we told you several major European retailers slashed the price of the Wii U basic model to try and clear out some inventory. This week, it looks like Best Buy in North America is doing the same thing, as the price has dropped from $299 down to $249. This discount is only for the basic model, as the Deluxe is still priced at $350.
In addition to the price slash on the basic model, there are also a few games on sale, including:
- Assassin’s Creed 3 – $39.99
- CoD: Black Ops 2 – $39.99
- Ninja Gaiden: Razor’s Edge – $29.99
This is a pretty good chance to jump on the basic model if you’re still not a Wii U owner, especially with games like Lego City: Undercover and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate released this month.
[via Best Buy]
- Sonic Boom almost killed Big Red Button as a studio
- Pokken Tournament is compatible with all amiibo
- Super Mario Maker level is a working calculator
- Nindies Love You sale starts on February 11
TAGS: best buy, Nintendo, wii u, wii u basic