In January we told you about the release of Zen Pinball 2, which was scheduled to be available at the end of the month. The game was eventually released in Europe, but the release date came and went for those of us in the United States without so much of a word. Finally, Zen Studios have broken the silence to let us know that the game will be available on March 21st.
As with the European release, the initial game will be available for free where you can try it to see if you like it. Then, if you’re interested in purchasing more tables to play, you’ll be able to choose from several different packs, including:
- Zen Classic Pack featuring Tesla, El Dorado, V12 and Shaman
- Marvel Pinball featuring Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade and Iron Man
- Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles featuring Marvel’s The Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, World War Hulk, and Fear Itself
- Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue featuring X-Men, Thor, Ghost Rider and Moon Knight
- Individual DLC Tables: Excalibur, Earth Defense, Sorcerer’s Lair, Paranormal, Mars, Epic Quest, Plants vs. Zombies, Fantastic Four, Captain America and Civil War
Are you stoked that the game finally has a release date? Let us know in the comments below!
[via Zen Studios]
- Can I still recommend the Wii U this holiday?
- Happy Thanksgiving from Wii U Daily
- Wii U & 3DS eShop Black Friday Deals
- Black Friday deals for Wii U owners
TAGS: Nintendo, wii u, Zen Pinball 2, Zen Studios