Can’t get enough of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but hate the Wii classic controller? Good news! Amazon now has a Gamecube adapter that allows you to use the original Gamecube remote on the Wii or Wii U. It’s priced at a moderate $13.99 and comes with Prime, meaning if you’re part of Amazon’s Prime program you can get free two day shipping on it. The product supports all the original functions of the Gamecube controller:
- Built in Turbo
- Compatible with all games supported by the Wii Classic Controller
- Compatible with all games supported by the Wii Classic Controller Pro
- Compatible with all games supported by the Wii U Pro Controller
- The button A, B, X, Y, L, R and Z can be customized with TURBO
This is a great deal for those of you still hammering away at Super Smash Bros. Brawl while waiting for the big Super Smash Bros. announcement expected to come at E3 this year. If you’re going to pick one up, let us know in the comments how well it works for you!
- 5 cool secrets in the new Mario Kart 8 DLC Pa
- Xenoblade Chronicles X presentation live!
- More SNES games on Wii U unlikely, says Natsume
- Silver Mario amiibo coming May 29?