There’s been a lot of speculation about what’s going to come from Nintendo during this year’s E3 presentation, since the company bowed out of the traditional conference. Over on the IGN forums, a user by the name of 100 Year Old Gamer has been sharing some minor predictions with users who ask questions. The user claims to work for Nintendo in some capacity, though that can’t be verified. The important thing to note here is that in the past, his predictions have been more or less true.
So what’s some of the most interesting information revealed?
- Nintendo will air three to five Nintendo Directs before and around E3, starting on May 30
- 3D Mario will be “huge, bigger than any Mario game to date” and looks “unlike anything you’ve ever seen”
- Retro’s new game will be first person, futuristic, and something everyone wants them to do
- When asked if “a certain Super Saiyan” would join Smash Bros (since Namco is involved), he said it “hasn’t been decided yet, but there is a chance”
These are certainly interesting teases and the fact that several Nintendo Directs could be on the way will prove whether or not these other rumors are worth listening to. What do you think? Are you looking forward to any of these if they happen to be true? Let us know in the comments!
- Analyst: “Wii U is the weakest console
- Pokken Tournament has a water stage
- Apex 2015 halted due to roof collapse
- Frogmind's Badland is headed to Wii U