For those of you interested in Rayman Legends when it comes in September, retailer GameStop is now offering select costume bonuses for the game according to which console you purchase the game on. The rewards are as follows:
- Wii U: Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation’s Aveline de Grandpré for Barbara
- Xbox 360: Splinter Cell’s Sam Fisher costume for Rayman
- PS3: Assassin’s Creed 4’s Edward Kenway for Rayman
It’s interesting to note that the Wii U’s character costume comes from a PS Vita exclusive game, instead of a main title like the other two. Seems like a poor choice to me, when Aidan Pierce from Watch Dogs could have certainly been given to Wii U owners. What do you think? Will you be pre-ordering to take advantage of this offer?
- Introducing the GameFans website!
- Nintendo releases trailer for the NES Classic
- Star Fox Zero and Star Fox Guard get free dem
- Nintendo to release 10 new Wii games on the W
TAGS: gamestop, Nintendo, Rayman Legends, ubisoft, wii u