It has been announced that New Super Mario Bros. U will receive an update on or before June 20th, the date that New Super Luigi U DLC will be available for download. This update will do two things:
- It will allow the downloading of the Luigi DLC from within NSMBU; you won’t have to download it from the eShop.
- It will allow both games to be played with the Wii U Pro Controller.
While these are relatively small updates, both are very welcome. Being able to download the DLC right from the game is a lot more convenient than having to navigate through the eShop. The Pro Controller support is something that has been missing for no real reason and it’s great that they’re finally adding it.
The Luigi DLC for NSMBU will be available for download in the US on June 20th and will cost $19.99. Physical copies will hit the shelves on August 25th and they retail for $29.99
Will you be picking up the Luigi DLC for NSMBU? Are you excited about these updates? Let us know in the comment below.
- Wii U has sold 560,000 units so far this (fis
- Nintendo Switch trailer doesn’t represe
- Analyst: Nintendo Switch could cost $250 and
- Check out these awesome themed Nintendo Switc