For those of you who’ve played around with Wii Street U since its initial release, you might want to update it and give it another go. An update for the service adds several new features, including the ability to take pictures of places you’ve visited and post them onto Miiverse. The following is a list of features newly available to the app:
- Register places as favorites
- Nine new recommended spots
- Miiverse support
- Take pictures and post to Miiverse
- Tag pictures with thoughts
- View pictures based on tags
- Spoiler image to cover it up with a question mark
If you haven’t downloaded Wii Street U to check it out, you can still do so for free.
- SEGA reveals new Sonic game, coming to NX in
- Introducing the GameFans website!
- Nintendo releases trailer for the NES Classic
- Star Fox Zero and Star Fox Guard get free dem
TAGS: Nintendo, Wii Street U, wii u