Nintendo UK has released a press release that asks fans one simple question: What do you want to see in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD? The game is scheduled to launch later this year, but Nintendo is keen to please fans with the title, so it’s asking what features people most want to see. We know Off-TV play will be supported, as well as integration with the Miiverse, but what other features would you like to see? Some features Nintendo are considering include:
- Bring back cut content
- The ability to change difficulty levels
- Make sailing more fun
Let us know in the comments what features you want to see included!
- 5 cool secrets in the new Mario Kart 8 DLC Pa
- Xenoblade Chronicles X presentation live!
- More SNES games on Wii U unlikely, says Natsume
- Silver Mario amiibo coming May 29?