That’s right, we’re back with another podcast this week, this time with our predictions for E3. The GameFans crew discuss their game predictions for E3 and what we’ll see from each of the major hardware players, as well as what the price point will be for the new Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and whether or not we’ll see a price drop on the Wii U come holiday time.
We also delve a bit into the mobile realm of things, discussing the Ouya and nVidia’s Project SHIELD. If you’re pumped for E3 then give our second episode a listen and let us know what you think.
We’re still waiting on iTunes approval so there’s no link to share on that front, yet. For those of you who use RSS feeds to manage your podcasts, click here.
- Ashley King – @overlordror
- Mark Hearn – @misterhearn
- Nick Kosmides – @kosmocrisis
- Chris Chavez – @gamercore
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can hit us up at the official GameFans email, which is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also let us know what you think in the comments below and who knows, maybe we’ll read some of them for the next episode!
- Song of Seven successfully Kickstarted, coming to Wii U
- GameStop's Spring Sale includes deal on pre-owned amiibos
- Amazon Spain lists Splatoon for a May 29 release date
- Sonic fan gives the Sonic amiibo a more classical look
TAGS: E3, e3 predictions, gamefans podcast, Nintendo, podcast