That’s right, we’re back with another podcast this week, this time with our predictions for E3. The GameFans crew discuss their game predictions for E3 and what we’ll see from each of the major hardware players, as well as what the price point will be for the new Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and whether or not we’ll see a price drop on the Wii U come holiday time.
We also delve a bit into the mobile realm of things, discussing the Ouya and nVidia’s Project SHIELD. If you’re pumped for E3 then give our second episode a listen and let us know what you think.
We’re still waiting on iTunes approval so there’s no link to share on that front, yet. For those of you who use RSS feeds to manage your podcasts, click here.
- Ashley King – @overlordror
- Mark Hearn – @misterhearn
- Nick Kosmides – @kosmocrisis
- Chris Chavez – @gamercore
If you have any comments or suggestions, you can hit us up at the official GameFans email, which is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also let us know what you think in the comments below and who knows, maybe we’ll read some of them for the next episode!
- Steam Powered Giraffe is producing music for SteamWorld Heist
- What happens when you scan amiibo in Pokemon Rumble U?
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker tv commercial
- Super Smash Bros. is the fastest selling Wii U game
TAGS: E3, e3 predictions, gamefans podcast, Nintendo, podcast