Over the weekend Nintendo’s director of product marketing Bill Trinen sat down with IGN to discuss some upcoming features of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. It’s an interesting interview as it discusses some of the differences between A Link Between Worlds and A Link to the Past. You can check out the full interview below.
Some highlights from the video for those who don’t want to watch it include:
- Link can merge into just about any wall
- The game does run at 60fps
- Bill discusses how heiroglyphic Link looks like the Wind Waker opening
- Wall Link runs on a meter that will pop you out when you’re out of time
Are you excited for A Link Between Worlds? Let us know in the comments below!
- Rodea the Sky Soldier first print copies will
- Amazon Italy lists Xenoblade Chronicles X for
- Little Mac and Captain Falcon amiibo refresh
- Curve Digital bringing Four Sided Fantasy to consoles