Over the weekend Nintendo’s director of product marketing Bill Trinen sat down with IGN to discuss some upcoming features of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. It’s an interesting interview as it discusses some of the differences between A Link Between Worlds and A Link to the Past. You can check out the full interview below.
Some highlights from the video for those who don’t want to watch it include:
- Link can merge into just about any wall
- The game does run at 60fps
- Bill discusses how heiroglyphic Link looks like the Wind Waker opening
- Wall Link runs on a meter that will pop you out when you’re out of time
Are you excited for A Link Between Worlds? Let us know in the comments below!
- Nintendo kicks off Paper Mario Color Splash a
- PS4 surpasses Wii U in lifetime sales in Japa
- Paper Mario Color Splash gets new story trail
- The original Pikmin is coming to Wii U eShop
TAGS: a link between worlds, Nintendo, nintendo 3ds, wii u