Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is one of the most anticipated Wii U games this Fall, and is easily a must-have title for any Wii U owner. So far Nintendo has shown us the official box art, some screenshots and videos of the game. And it doesn’t come as a huge surprise that Nintendo has teamed up with the guide gurus over at Prima Games to create the official game guide for Wind Waker HD.
The guide is called Zelda Wind Waker Collector’s Edition (because everything is a “collector’s edition” these days) and is now available for pre-order for $36. Yep, that’s quite steep, considering the game itself will costs just $14 more, at $50 bucks. But for the $36, you get quite a lot in return. Here’s what the guide includes:
- Hardcover design
- Detailed walkthroughs of every dungeon and side quest
- Strategies for puzzles and bosses
- A map of all the treasures found in the sea
- A bonus cloth map of the Great Sea in the game
If you have to buy a game guide for any game, it’s probably Zelda, as there is so much do do, explore, and find, that game guides are usually worth their money. Nintendo has confirmed that they will also release a special Wind Waker HD Wii U bundle.
Zelda Wind Waker HD on the Wii U will feature a higher difficulty setting, which is rumored to mix up the puzzles in the game. And give an extra challenge to those who have already played the game ten years ago on the GameCube.
Wind Waker HD launches on October 4 in Europe, the North American release date is yet to be announced.
- Wii U was the fourth best selling console in
- Nintendo platforms dominate the Japanese top
- Kirby and Mario Party 10 support pre-loading
- New gameplay footage for Pokken Tournament
TAGS: game guide, wind waker hd