Every Friday here at Wii U Daily we like to take a look at what our esteemed colleagues on the forums are talking about. There’s always some big discussion that’s going on and this week is no exception. Here’s what’s been popular on the Wii U Forums this week:
- Photoshopped Wii U Game Cases
- Now that Yamauchi has passed, what will become of Iwata?
- Will the next Zelda game be a First Person game?
- Are there enough games that make the Wii U worth buying?
- Is a Gakai-like service possible for Wii U?
If you think any of these topics are worth discussion, why don’t you pop over to our forums and check them out now? We’ve got a very active community of dedicated Wii U gamers to chat with and plenty of them are eager to find new people to play Wii U games with. See you on the forums!
- Fire ravages one of Nintendo UK's repair centers
- eBay reveals a couple of Wii U deals for Blac
- Reggie: “Mario Kart 8 doubled our Wii U
- Super Smash Squad #1 – Warming Up [60 F