Last week we announced a huge mega contest here at Wii U Daily and our sister sites, PS4Daily and Xbox One Daily. We’re giving away a console and games for each of the sites all the way up until the next console generation fully launches. This week you have yet another chance to win a $65 Amazon gift card, which you can put toward any Wii U game of your choice!
Our winner for last week was Masterostrich, who told us what he’d like to see in the next Legend of Zelda game. Keep in mind if you won last week, you’re still eligible to win again this week! Keeping in theme with that, we’ll have a new question this week but the same rules apply, so check out everything below and good luck! You’ll have until Sunday Nov. 3 11:59 EST to get your posts and your entry here on the main Wii U Daily homepage in, so be punctual!
So what do you have to do to win? It’s easy!
- Sign up for our Wii U forums at WiiUForums.com
- Make at least 25 posts (if you’ve already got 25 posts, you’re good to go)
- Leave a comment on THIS contest article that answers the following question:
- Which character do you want to see as a hidden playable character in Super Mario 3D World?
- Below your answer, provide a link to your WiiUForums.com member profile
That’s it! If you meet these requirements (they may change week to week), we’ll throw your name into a hat and pick two random winners. After 4 of these contests, we’ll have 4 winners, one of which will become our Grand Prize Winner- selected and announced over a live Google Hangout!
Some important rules and house keeping:
- We’ll contact winners using the E-Mail address connected to their forum account… so make SURE you provide a valid e-mail address when you sign up!
- Entries (for this week) must be received by Sunday, Nov. 3rd at 11:59PM Eastern
- Week 1 winner will be announced on Monday, November 4th and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. If they do not respond within 24 hours, WiiUDaily.com reserves the right to disqualify the contestant and offer the prize to the next randomly selected winner.
- WiiUDaily.com staff reserves the right to disqualify any contestant, for any reason, at our sole discretion (hint: don’t be a jerk)
- Must be 18 or older to qualify
- Must be a resident of the United States
- You may comment as many times as you want but this will NOT improve your chances: there is a maximum of one entry per person per contest
- Weekly Winners will be compensated with a $65 Amazon Gift Cards (which represents the retail value of Wii U game).
- Grand Prize Winner will be compensated with a $300 Amazon Gift Card (which represents the retail value of a Wii U console).
Triple your chances!
We know you would LOVE to win a Wii U, but it couldn’t hurt to have an Xbox One or a PlayStation 4 around the house- could it? Our sister sites – PS4 Daily and Xbox One Daily – are also hosting contests and giving away consoles so feel free to enter their respective contests (here and here)!
You don’t want to miss any contest opportunities, do you? One of the best ways to stay in touch with Wii U Daily is through our social accounts: you can find us on Google+, Twitter, and Facebook. And pretty soon, we’ll have an app you can download for Android and Windows Phone so stay tuned!
Good luck and have fun!
By entering this promotion, participants agree, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, to release, discharge and hold harmless Neverstill Media, its affiliates, respective owners, and representatives from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses which may arise out of participation in this promotion or out of the acceptance, use, or misuse of prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges whose decisions shall be deemed final and binding.
- Here’s a collection of fun moments in Z
- Prism Pets coming to Wii U on June 30
- Pachter: Zelda will help sell 10 million NX c
- Nintendo 64 and Super Mario 64 turn 20 years