In the last Nintendo Direct Nintendo announced that Miiverse would be coming to the Nintendo 3DS. Today Nintendo updated the Miiverse with a new look, which is presumably to bring it in line with the 3DS finally getting access to the social network. Here are some of the changes you can expect to find when you look at Miiverse now:
1. New display options in the community list – You can now display more communities at once, with the newest communities displayed first. You can also use a filter to display communities based on categories such as “Wii U software”, “Virtual Console” and so on.
2. A change to the profile page – Your profile no longer displays the total number of Yeahs you have given. However, you can still see the number of Yeahs on individual posts.
3. A change to the default display setting within a community – Until now, when you entered a community, the newest posts were displayed first. From now on, posts by people who have played the game will be displayed by default.
With this update out of the way, Nintendo is free to bring Miiverse to the 3DS. Remember you’ll need to use the same Nintendo Network ID on the Nintendo 3DS that you currently use on the Wii U, so make sure those two are the same once the update in December comes.
- Check out Capcom's Spring Sale in the eShop
- Guy proposes with Super Mario Maker level
- RISE: Race the Future is coming to Wii U this winter
- Pokken Tournament arcade version updated
TAGS: miiverse, Nintendo, nintendo 3ds, wii u