The Wii Fit U free trial is well under way, but there are reports of people’s game locking up while attempting to transfer data from Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus. We have no idea how common this error is but if you are experiencing it, luckily Nintendo of Australia has your back. Apparently Miis in the Wii U Mii Maker that are used in Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus are causing the error. Here’s what you’ll need to do to stop the lock up from happening:
1. On the user selection screen, highlight the user.
2. Go to User Settings.
3. Tap Next to enter the user’s password.
4. Select Change Mii and choose a new Mii character from Mii Maker.
5. Delete the user’s original Mii from Mii Maker.
Strange that Miis seem to be the cause of the lock up, but for anyone experiencing this problem, here you go! Let us know if it works for you.
- Sonic Boom almost killed Big Red Button as a studio
- Pokken Tournament is compatible with all amiibo
- Super Mario Maker level is a working calculator
- Nindies Love You sale starts on February 11