We’re knee deep on our MEGA contest here at Wii U Daily, where you have a chance to win games and a Wii U console. we’ve got two more weeks of winners before we select our finalist for the grand prize, so don’t worry if you haven’t won yet as you still have a chance! You just need to check out our rules below and make sure you follow them in order to be considered!
The winner for last week’s contest was WiiAntB, who answered the question, “Which hidden character do you want to see most in Super Mario 3D World?” with the following:
Although not part of the Mario universe, I think Link should get the nod. Seriously, how cool would it be to go through the Mushroom kingdom with a sword and a shield as the Zelda theme plays in the background?
Big congratulations to him, as he’ll be receiving a $65 Amazon gift card toward his choice of Wii U game. Be sure to check out our rules below and remember, you’ll need to have 35 posts in the forums this week to be eligible, so join that community and get to chatting!
So what do you have to do to win? It’s easy!
- Sign up for our Wii U forums at WiiUForums.com
- Make at least 35 posts (if you’ve already got 35 posts, you’re good to go)
- Leave a comment on THIS contest article that answers the following:
- Tell us your favorite Super Smash Bros. story and why you’re looking forward to the next game!
- Below your answer, provide a link to your WiiUForums.com member profile
That’s it! If you meet these requirements (they may change week to week), we’ll throw your name into a hat and pick two random winners. After 4 of these contests, we’ll have 4 winners, one of which will become our Grand Prize Winner- selected and announced over a live Google Hangout!
Some important rules and house keeping:
- We’ll contact winners using the E-Mail address connected to their forum account… so make SURE you provide a valid e-mail address when you sign up!
- Entries (for this week) must be received by Sunday, Nov. 10th at 11:59PM Eastern
- Week 1 winner will be announced on Monday, November 4th and will have 24 hours to claim their prize. If they do not respond within 24 hours, WiiUDaily.com reserves the right to disqualify the contestant and offer the prize to the next randomly selected winner.
- WiiUDaily.com staff reserves the right to disqualify any contestant, for any reason, at our sole discretion (hint: don’t be a jerk)
- Must be 18 or older to qualify
- Must be a resident of the United States
- You may comment as many times as you want but this will NOT improve your chances: there is a maximum of one entry per person per contest
- Weekly Winners will be compensated with a $65 Amazon Gift Cards (which represents the retail value of Wii U game).
- Grand Prize Winner will be compensated with a $300 Amazon Gift Card (which represents the retail value of a Wii U console).
Triple your chances!
We know you would LOVE to win a Wii U, but it couldn’t hurt to have an Xbox One or a PlayStation 4 around the house- could it? Our sister sites – PS4 Daily and Xbox One Daily – are also hosting contests and giving away consoles so feel free to enter their respective contests (here and here)!
You don’t want to miss any contest opportunities, do you? One of the best ways to stay in touch with Wii U Daily is through our social accounts: you can find us on Google+, Twitter, and Facebook. And pretty soon, we’ll have an app you can download for Android and Windows Phone so stay tuned!
Good luck and have fun!
By entering this promotion, participants agree, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, to release, discharge and hold harmless Neverstill Media, its affiliates, respective owners, and representatives from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses which may arise out of participation in this promotion or out of the acceptance, use, or misuse of prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges whose decisions shall be deemed final and binding.
- Wii U was the fourth best selling console in
- Nintendo platforms dominate the Japanese top
- Kirby and Mario Party 10 support pre-loading
- New gameplay footage for Pokken Tournament
TAGS: wii u daily