If you’ve been enjoying playing Call of Duty: Ghosts on the Wii U, then you’ll be happy to know that the Wii U version of the game just received a patch to help with some issues people have been experiencing. Most notably, individual players can now be muted, so you can get rid of annoyances without compromising talk with the rest of the team. The GamePad also got a scoreboard panel, so you can quickly check the kills and deaths of everyone in the match. Here’s a few other things that have been fixed:
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to move hit markers around during a killcam with the Wii Remote
- Addressed and improved texture resolution in Campaign
- Fixed an issue that prevented a second player from signing on in some situations
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to go prone in some portions of the Strikezone map
- Improved placement of hit markers when using the Wii Remote
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to spawn in without a team in certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where players could get inside a wall in Stormfront
- Disabling music will now also disable the rank-up music
- Fix for Search and Rescue exploit using worldspawn damage to produce tag.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn’t equipped.
- Fixed an exploit of spawns where a player would constantly respawn at his team spawn in the first quarter minute of a game.
- Fixed a few map specific spawn issues
- Fixed a crash when entering and leaving lobbies
- Fixed a crash when ejecting the disc while a sub-user was signed in
You can view the official patch notes on the community forum here.
- New weapon found in Splatoon thanks to data-mining
- Australian man tries to buy every amiibo in 24 hours [VIDEO]
- Playtonic Games plays Super Mario Maker
- Assault Android Cactus for Wii U being delayed
TAGS: activision, call of duty ghosts