The critically acclaimed indie adventure game Knytt Underground from Nifflas is going to be released on Wii U on December 19. According to Nifflas this is the best looking version of the game, which also includes the Infinity Hype update making the game even bigger. The game has been a hit on PlayStation 3, PS Vita and PC, making it one of the best-received indie game releases to date. Here’s a look at what’s coming for the Wii U release:
- Over 1,800 intricately designed rooms to explore
- Even more secrets to discover, quests to embark on and rooms to uncover!
- Exclusively to Wii U on consoles, the Infinity Hype update brings improvements and changes based on fan feedback from Reddit
- With new graphical effects and flourishes, the Wii U version is the best looking console version of the game
- Thanks to the Nintendo GamePad, you can view the map easily, seeing where you’ve explored & where you have yet to venture.
If you’re not familiar with the world of Knytt Underground, you can check out the launch trailer below and let us know what you think! Will you be picking this one up at release?
- Yooka-Laylee looks gorgeous in new gameplay v
- Report: European retailers can’t order
- Report: Nintendo NX production to be at 9-10
- Free games bundle released on Wii U
TAGS: knytt underground, nifflas, Nintendo, wii u