If you have an iOS device you play games on regularly, you’ve probably heard of Paper Monsters. It’s a charming platformer done in almost Paper Mario style. The game is making the leap to Wii U this year with brand new levels, more power ups, and a full graphical overhaul that features new lighting and animations. Mobot Studios is excited to be bringing their game to the Wii U, so check out the trailer and let us know what you think!
Here’s a full list of what’s changing for the new Wii U release:
- New levels, redesigned levels, space levels. Did we mention new levels?
- More power ups, more bad guys, more of everything
- Full graphics overhaul; including new lighting, animations, effects, and more
- Recut and completely rebooted for Wii U
- Coming this winter from Mobot Studios
- Shovel Knight amiibo is official, here's the full details
- The Rickroll has been recreated in Super Mario Maker
- Splatoon update brings two new weapons tonight
- Shovel Knight amiibo hinted at by GAME