[Edit: Looks like the deal is dead folks, they’re all out!]
“Shut up and take my money!” —Is what I would say to CowBoom.com if I saw this deal and didn’t already have a Wii U of my own. Head on over to the Best Buy-owned website (who knew?) to score a refurbished Wii U 32GB for only $197! The console is listed for $207.99, but if you use the promo code “MERRY5″ you’ll get 5% off. Free shipping is also included!
DISCLAIMER: There is definitely some notable fine print to this offer, listed below, though its nice to see that CowBoom is up front about what they’re selling. From the listing:
- Fully functional
- May show limited signs of use
- May be missing parts of accessories
- May have dents or scratches
We advise you hit the link for the deal and click on “choose best available” to see exactly what you’ll be getting. Even for some of the pricier options (i.e. those that include the most) you’re still getting a great deal. Of course, you’ll still get 5% off any option using the promo code.
It’s never too late to jump in, especially when the software library is heating up! Who’s buying?
- Song of Seven successfully Kickstarted, coming to Wii U
- GameStop's Spring Sale includes deal on pre-owned amiibos
- Amazon Spain lists Splatoon for a May 29 release date
- Sonic fan gives the Sonic amiibo a more classical look
TAGS: best buy, deal, wii u console, wii u deal