A new patch for Sonic Lost World is out today, correcting some bugs and issues some people were having with the game, including the fact that many were upset that collecting 100 rings didn’t grant the player an extra life.
SEGA released the patch notes stating the following:
• Collecting 100 rings will now grant the player an extra life.
• In the event of a Game Over, we have doubled the amount of lives the player will begin with when continuing. (From 5 to 10)
• The Indigo Asteroid, Crimson Eagle, Orange Rocket, and Black Bomb Color Powers can now be controlled using the analog stick and buttons.
• Fixed a rare graphical issue that would sometimes appear during the pinball section of the Frozen Factory casino area.
• When completing the NiGHTMARE DLC, users will be notified that they can re-play it after scoring 100,000 points.
• Items will now appear on the world map.
Looks like SEGA are ironing out the kinks in this beautiful game and they’ve done it pretty quickly as the game released at the end of October in North America. Have you experienced any of the issues described in the changelog?
- Ziggurat shown off on Wii U in new gameplay v
- Miyamoto: we’re not talking about NX be
- Star Fox Zero is just $39 on Amazon right now
- Sonic Team head on his relationship with Nintendo
TAGS: bug fixes, fixes, Nintendo, Patch, patch notes, Sonic, sonic lost world, sonic lost worlds, update, wii u