In the next issue of the Official Nintendo Magazine, it looks like very specific details for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze will be revealed. It should be mentioned that this list contains some spoilers surrounding how gameplay works, so if you want to go into the game fresh when you get it, you should probably avoid reading this list.
- Stage 3-3 Frantic Field is set with a hurricane and small tornadoes as obstacles
- There is a forest stage afterward with fire due to lightning from the previous stage
- There are tag barrels featured from previous games
- Multiple ways to solve each level are available
- There are three secret levels per world
- Time attack is making its return
- Players can upload times and full replays to show friends
- World 4 is made up entirely of underwater levels
Overall, some of the new things look pretty interesting and we’re eager to get our hands on the title when it releases on February 21 here in North America.
- Nintendo releases feature trailer for Twilight Princess HD
- Nintendo eShop: Oddworld New n' Tasty and more
- 45 minutes of Oddworld: New n' Tasty on Wii U
- Nintendo of America has a question for you