Nintendo of Europe has announced a pretty meaty sale for indie titles coming this Thursday. Five titles from five indie developers will go on sale for as much as 60% off. The sale will be live from Thursday, January 30th all the way to February 13th, so you’ll have plenty of time to get any of these titles before the sale disappears.
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Black Forest Games) – €5.99/£5.19 (normally €14.99/£12.99)
- Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition (WayForward) – €3.99/£3.59 (normally €9.99/£8.99)
- BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (Gaijin Games) – €4.79/£3.99 (normally €11.99/£9.99)
- Spin the Bottle: Bumpie’s Party (Knapnok Games) – €2.79/£2.39 (normally €6.99/£5.99)
- Toki Tori 2+ (Two Tribes Publishing) – €5.99/£5.19 (normally €14.99/£12.99
- Gift Idea Round-up: Last chance to enter our
- Evolution of Nintendo controllers, 1985-2012
- These Zelda gift ideas will blow your mind!
- UK’s The Guardian awards Mario Kart 8 G
TAGS: indie, wii u eshop