Nintendo of Europe has announced a pretty meaty sale for indie titles coming this Thursday. Five titles from five indie developers will go on sale for as much as 60% off. The sale will be live from Thursday, January 30th all the way to February 13th, so you’ll have plenty of time to get any of these titles before the sale disappears.
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Black Forest Games) – €5.99/£5.19 (normally €14.99/£12.99)
- Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition (WayForward) – €3.99/£3.59 (normally €9.99/£8.99)
- BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (Gaijin Games) – €4.79/£3.99 (normally €11.99/£9.99)
- Spin the Bottle: Bumpie’s Party (Knapnok Games) – €2.79/£2.39 (normally €6.99/£5.99)
- Toki Tori 2+ (Two Tribes Publishing) – €5.99/£5.19 (normally €14.99/£12.99
- Nintendo stock stabilizes after rapid drop
- Mario & Sonic at Rio has a curse word?
- Nintendo NX Mock-Up Looks Great
- Pokemon Go Plus delayed until September
TAGS: indie, Nintendo, wii u, wii u eshop