Nifflas has announced that it’s teamed up with developer KnapNok to bring their next game, Affordable Space Adventures to Wii U. You may recognize Nifflas as the developer behind titles like Knytt Underground and NightSky. The cheeky YouTube video description seems to imply the game will be about exploring random environments in a less than trustworthy space vessel.
Enjoy all the thrills and excitement of space exploration on a budget? Uexplore brings you affordable space adventures without compromising comfort, fun and safety. Our newest Small Craft (TM) line with its intuitive and simple Heads Down Display technology offers all the functionality and flexibility of the Heads Up Displays installed in more expensive space ships, but at a fraction of the price.
The teaser trailer for the game looks pretty excellent, but as always with these announcements there’s no expected release date yet, though we do have a laundry list of features from the developers:
uspenseful stealth puzzling: How do you configure and control the system so you don’t get seen, heard or otherwise detected?
- Experience thrills, spookiness and beautiful areas of the world crafted and designed by Swedish indie game developer “Nifflas”.
- Multiple difficulty levels ranging from family friendly to extremely complex.
- Play with your friends and control the ship together or take on the challenge alone.
- A game that truly utilizes the potential of the Wii U hardware.
The game is currently exclusive to the Wii U eShop.
- Shovel Knight plushie now available for pre-order
- New NA commercial for Mario Party 10
- Japan getting rare amiibo reprint, will the West?
- Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows DLC announced