Yesterday we told you that Italian developer MixedBag is bringing a new title to the Wii U. Today, we learned that title is forma.8, with a launch trailer you can watch above. Aside from the Wii U, the game is also launching on PlayStation 4, PS Vita, iOS, PC, Mac, and Linux. The game looks like a mixture of physics-based puzzles and a slight hint of shoot’em up, while the music from the trailer is absolutely fabulous. You should watch it for that, alone. Here’s how the developer describes the game:
- an expansive world
- everything is physics based
- secrets to uncover
- an intriguing and mysterious story
- lots of enemies
- lots of BIG enemies
- some even BIGGER enemies
- …and all the power-ups you need to take care of them and to avoid all the nasty stuff you’ll face on a remote, alien planet
- 60 frames per second of superfluid action
MixedBag is a two-man indie studio so this is quite an ambitious project from the duo. You can check out more screenshots of the game below, and stay tuned as we’ll likely have more information from the team as the game develops. Currently there’s no release date for the title.
- New North American Splatoon Splatfest is all
- Pachter says Nintendo NX has a “60% cha
- Target's top three items sold online include the Wii U
- Can I still recommend the Wii U this holiday?