When Nintendo updated the 3DS for Miiverse and unified accounts, I have to say, I left my Wii U in the dust when it comes to checking the Miiverse. The 3DS felt way more natural and less awkward to control. Now, with this little update, it brings the Wii U up to par with the 3DS and allows for more ease of use when using the Miiverse.
Personally, this control scheme makes a bit more sense and I found it much easier to use and was flipping between posts very quickly. Here’s a look at what’s been changed after this update:
- The button for reloading is no longer the L Button. From now on, use the Y Button to reload the current page.
- We’ve added a new feature. When a community is open, you can use the L/R Buttons to quickly move up and down between posts.
- A World of Keflings coming to Wii U on November 13
- Japanese sales: 3DS still dominating, Wii U c
- New Miiverse update brings activity feed filtering
- New trailer for first Mario Kart 8 DLC pack