When Nintendo updated the 3DS for Miiverse and unified accounts, I have to say, I left my Wii U in the dust when it comes to checking the Miiverse. The 3DS felt way more natural and less awkward to control. Now, with this little update, it brings the Wii U up to par with the 3DS and allows for more ease of use when using the Miiverse.
Personally, this control scheme makes a bit more sense and I found it much easier to use and was flipping between posts very quickly. Here’s a look at what’s been changed after this update:
- The button for reloading is no longer the L Button. From now on, use the Y Button to reload the current page.
- We’ve added a new feature. When a community is open, you can use the L/R Buttons to quickly move up and down between posts.
- Now we know why Nintendo didn’t want to
- Nintendo reveals Xenoblade Chronicles X Speci
- Nintendo: Not a lot of exclusive indie games
- New Star Fox Zero footage revealed (PAX Prime