Announced a while back, Nintendo has finally released a trailer for it’s free to play game Steel Diver: Sub Wars. The video features a list of the differences between the free and premium versions of the game, but I’ll list the basics below for ease.
- 2 submarines
- Online and Local Multiplayer
- few crew members
- limited customizing options
- only two single player missions
- obviously, everything in the free version
- 16 more submarines for a total of 18
- 30+ crew members
- full customization options
- all single player missions
Are you willing to take the plunge, or will you stay a landlubber?
- Amiibo rap song makes fun of the inventory si
- Yooka-Laylee Kickstarter reaches its £1 million stretch goal in one day
- Yooka-Laylee Kickstarter now live, funding already reached
- Europe getting the Splatoon Wii U bundle on June 19