Marty has posted an update to Miiverse detailing new changes that have been made to the service. The most useful of these is being able to sort by verified posts, so you can quickly see any new information released by Nintendo when Miiverse updates come, or when a developer posts in a specific community for a game. Here’s the full list of changes as detailed by Marty.
1) We’ve added a community search feature.
Select “Search” on the bottom-right of the Communities screen to search for communities. Just enter a game title (or part of one) in the search field and you’ll get a list of all the communities related to that game.
2) You can now see a list of posts by verified users.
Select “Posts from Verified Users” at the top of the Communities screen to display only posts by verified users.
3) You can now see a list of communities for the games you’ve played.
On the “Favourite Communities” screen, you can now switch between displaying “Favourites” and “Played”. Select “Played” to see a list of communities for all the games you’ve played on the Nintendo 3DS system or Wii U console you’re currently using (if they have a Miiverse community).
4) You can now mark a post as containing spoilers even after posting it.
If you forget to tick the Spoilers box when posting, you can now go back and do it later. You can also mark other people’s comments on your post as spoilers. Just select the spanner icon on the bottom-right of a post or comment, then select “Set as Spoiler” (the other option is “Delete”).
5) You can now attach screenshots when posting to your activity feed.
If a certain game has a community which allows attaching in-game screenshots to your posts, you will also be able to attach screenshots from that game when posting to the activity feed.
- Lost Reavers is a great… concept [VIDEO
- Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle gets 3 new titles
- Terraria headed to Wii U on June 28
- Super Meat Boy Wii U release on May 12
TAGS: miiverse, Nintendo, nintendo 3ds, wii u