Today Nintendo released a new trailer to showcase all the Gameboy Advance games that will be coming to the Wii U virtual console in April. When the announcement of the GBA virtual console was made, many were afraid Nintendo would continue to trickle in new titles at the rate we’ve been seeing over the last few months. That’s not the case, as April holds several new releases, including Advance Wars that we reported on earlier in the week. Here’s the full release schedule for April:
- Advance Wars – $7.99
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga – $7.99
- Metroid Fusion – $7.99
- Kirby & the Amazing Mirror – $6.99
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! – $6.99
- F-Zero: Maximum Velocity – $6.99
- Golden Sun – $7.99
- Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3 – $7.99
Nintendo has confirmed that these games will have off-TV play, as well as restore points and save points for gameplay. Miiverse communities will be available for these titles as well. The final surprise comes in confirmation of the most asked for NES title arriving on both the Nintendo 3DS and the Wii U virtual console on April 17th. Super Mario Bros. 3 will finally be available for $4.99.
- Introducing the GameFans website!
- Nintendo releases trailer for the NES Classic
- Star Fox Zero and Star Fox Guard get free dem
- Nintendo to release 10 new Wii games on the W
TAGS: Nintendo, nintendo 3ds, wii u, Wii U virtual console