Wii Fit U has been in the hands of consumers since December and Nintendo is actively updating the title to ensure a quality experience is had by everyone. If you’re wondering what the update you downloaded for Wii Fit U contained, here’s Nintendo of America’s support page listing for the version 1.2.0 update:
Ver. 1.2.0 [Released 3/13/14]
- Users that have a Fit Meter registered can now access their own data immediately after starting Wii Fit U from the Fit Meter transfer screen.
- Users can now post their Fit Meter activity screen to Miiverse after starting Miiverse from the Home Menu.
- At the Piggy Bank screen, after transitioning from the Fit Meter, users can now display the consumed calorie value that was just transferred.
- An error was resolved that could cause miscalculation of “Fit Meter Challenge” data if it was transferred from the Fit Meter at the exact time the date changes.
It seems as though some fixes for the Fit Meter have been addressed, namely to make it easier to access the data you’ve transferred from your Fit Meter into the game.
- Super Mario 64 DS coming to Wii U eShop tomor
- Super Nintendo turns 25 years old today
- Check out 30 minutes of footage from the canc
- FAST Racing Neo gets new DLC trailer