If you’ve got an Android device, following the gaming world’s latest and greatest just got a whole lot easier with the launch of our Wii U Daily Android App. Not only will you have full access to Wii U Daily’s entire library of articles, but it’s packed with other features, like full commenting support and notification of new articles. If you’re a lover of all consoles, you’ll want to check out the new PS4 Daily Android App and Xbox One Daily Android App as well.
One of my favorite features of Wii U Daily for Android is that you can choose between a light theme and dark theme and it comes with a tablet optimized layout. My personal favorite is the dark theme:
Some quick tips for using the app:
- You can change how often you receive new article notifications in the settings
- The default design is a “card” layout that uses modern Android design standards. If you want something more compact, simply go into the app’s display settings and uncheck the Card option.
- Similarly, you can choose font size, navigation type, and light vs dark themes to customize your experience.
- When you’re reading articles, you can swipe left and right to jump directly to the next/previous article.
- Use the left pane navigation to filter articles by category, see featured articles, or view articles you’ve saved by “starring” them (which get saved in the starred section)
The full list of features and suggestions can be found on the Google Play Store download page.
We think you’re going to LOVE the app and if you do, your ratings and reviews are greatly appreciated. But we want to EARN your 5-star review, so please contact support if you’ve got specific problems or requests or leave comments below. We’ll read every one that comes in and do our best to make the app one that you love!
- Miyamoto: we’re not talking about NX be
- Star Fox Zero is just $39 on Amazon right now
- Sonic Team head on his relationship with Nintendo
- Here’s a collection of fun moments in Z