Nintendo has been struggling in the United Kingdom for some time, we’ve seen massive price cuts on the Wii U and shelf space for both the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS dropped down to just five or six titles at a time, while the PlayStation and Xbox brands have whole shelves dedicated to their libraries. It seems folks in the UK just don’t care about what Nintendo has to offer, which is mirrored in the charts released every week. This is the second week in a row that no Nintendo 3DS title or Wii U title has managed to crack the top 40.
In fact, despite the release of the new Xbox One and the PlayStation 4, it looks like the Xbox 360 is still dominating according to their software charts. Seven of the top ten were Xbox 360 titles, while both the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 only had one title each to crack the top ten. Here’s a look at the top ten for that region, if you’d like to see the full list of 40, you can check out the charts here.
- (01)  Titanfall
- (NE)  2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
- (02) [XBO] Titanfall
- (03)  Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- (NE) [PS3] 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
- (05)  LEGO The Hobbit
- (09)  Call Of Duty: Ghosts
- (04)  South Park: The Stick of Truth
- (07)  Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
- (NE) [PS4] Trials Fusion
- 5 cool secrets in the new Mario Kart 8 DLC Pa
- Xenoblade Chronicles X presentation live!
- More SNES games on Wii U unlikely, says Natsume
- Silver Mario amiibo coming May 29?
TAGS: Nintendo, Nintendo UK, uk sales