More details about the release of Hyrule Warriors in Japan has been released, including the fact that three different versions of the game will be available at launch. We knew about the standard edition, premium edition, and treasure box editions a few weeks ago, but we didn’t know what would be contained within them aside from the Triforce alarm clock and treasure box. Each box has different costume codes. Here’s the full details:
- Standard Edition – comes with a download code for courage/bravery/valour costume set.
- Premium Edition – includes courage-themed set as well as a wisdom-themed set, for six total outfits.
- Treasure Box Edition – includes both courage and wisdom-themed sets, as well as two Power costumes. This edition is only available on Amazon.jp or Tecmo Koei’s Gamecity website in Japan.
No details about special editions have been mentioned for Hyrule Warriors outside of Japan. Do you want a treasure box edition so you can play as Link and Zelda from Twilight Princess?
- There will be two Zelda Wii U demos at E3
- Inti Creates CEO hates new Mighty No. 9 trailer
- Hello Kitty headed to Super Mario Maker
- Mighty No. 9 trailer has questionable marketing
TAGS: hyrule warriors, Nintendo, Tecmo Koei, wii u