A new update for Miiverse launched today, bringing one of the features you’ve been asking for since the console launched in 2012. The time between posts has been lowered from three minutes to two minutes and while that’s nice, it still seems a bit long considering most posts only take a few seconds to write. Either way, those of you who serial comment on Miiverse should be pleased. Here’s the full changelog of changes for this Miiverse update as according to Marty:
1) The time you have to wait between comments when making successive comments on someone else’s post has been reduced from 3 minutes to 2 minutes.
2) You can now use up to 400 characters in each post and comment you write on Miiverse. Hopefully this should help everyone fit their hints and tips into a single post!
3) Your notifications screen can now display up to 50 notifications. We’re considering adding an option to disable notifications for when you receive a Yeah, but that will be in a future update.
4) Your Activity Feed now shows posts that your friends or people you’re following have given a Yeah to. You’ll only see their most recent Yeah, though, so no need to worry about it filling up your feed.
It’s nice to see Nintendo continuing to improve their services according to consumer feedback. Perhaps we’ll finally get dedicated apps for iOS/Android/Windows Phone soon enough.
- Luxury “Super Mario” watch costs
- Wolf Link Amiibo spotted in the wild
- New North American Splatoon Splatfest is all
- Pachter says Nintendo NX has a “60% cha