A new update for Miiverse has gone live today and Marty has detailed some of the new changes. Perhaps the biggest change is that you can now hide the Yeahs! you’ve received on a post, so if you’re only interested in seeing new content and replying to those people, you don’t have to sift through a huge feed of people agreeing with something of yours that was popular.
Here’s a look at all the changes to Miiverse this update:
1) We’ve reduced the amount of Yeahs which show up on your activity feed. However, you’ll now see the full post for each Yeah, rather than just a few words.
2) We’ve added an option to stop Yeahs from appearing in your activity feed. You’ll find this option under User Page ⇒ User Menu ⇒ Miiverse Settings.
3) We’ve updated the User Page for the web version of Miiverse, so it now matches the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions and includes your favourite handwritten post.
4) We’ve added a feature that lets you embed a Miiverse post in a web page. Just open the web version of Miiverse, select a post and then click on “Embed this Post” to obtain the HTML code for embedding on your web page.
If you’ve been avoiding checking your feed because of the amount of Yeahs! that end up taking up space, this update should fix your problems.
- Nintendo eShop Downloads - Bayonetta 2 and more
- Mario Kart 8 - Yoshi Circuit Track Comparison
- A World of Keflings coming to Wii U on November 13
- Japanese sales: 3DS still dominating, Wii U c
TAGS: miiverse, nintendo wii u