This week has been pretty eventful for Nintendo fans. Project Cars for Wii U was delayed into 2015, despite the other versions of the game planning on launching in November. That’s a serious blow for racing fans, who have been lauding the series as one produced by racing fans, for racing fans to enjoy.
The other big news item is that Nintendo has announced a live character reveal for Super Smash Bros. on Monday. There’s tons of speculation that we could be getting up to three characters revealed to help round out the roster, with many people hoping for additional Fire Emblem characters, while others want to see Nintendo pull characters from other gaming franchises. One thing for sure though, if Solid Snake is revealed a lot of people are going to be upset.
Here’s a look at what’s popular on the forums this week:
- Project Cars for Wii U has been delayed to 2015
- Super Smash Bros. live character reveal on Monday
- Let’s talk about Smash Run on the Nintendo 3DS
- Is Retro Studios working on a new Diddy Kong racing game?
- Let’s Talk Nintendo: The Case for Color
- Hyrule Warriors Famitsu scans discussion
- Why do you want a new F-Zero game?
Be sure and check out the forums this weekend if you want some hearty discussion on which character or characters we could see on Monday. Who is your most wanted character for Super Smash Bros. that hasn’t been announced yet?
- Playtonic discusses Yooka-Laylee dev strategy
- Splatoon takes over Adrenaline Alley skatepark
- Japan getting Nintendo Direct on May 31
- eShop Downloads: Splatoon arrives tomorrow on Wii U
TAGS: from the forums