Remember those Famitsu scans we showed you yesterday that featured Sheik, Ruto, and Darunia? Well they’ve been translated and we’ve got plenty of new information about these characters, as well as the roles they play in the game. Additionally, Nintendo updated the official Hyrule Warriors site with tons of new screenshots, some of which we’ve included below. Let’s delve right into this big update.
My personal favorite for the series is Sheik, so it’s nice to see her getting a place in Hyrule Warriors. Her character model has been updated to make her appear a little more feminine as well, with plenty of her moves in the game mirroring her status as a lithe fighter.
- Toys with her enemies with ninja like movement
- Uses the harp as her main weapon
- Also carries knives
- With the harp she can play magical melodies to assign various elemental attributes and to attack with that attribute
- With the power of flame Sheik can drop flaming boulders on enemies
- If you perform “unleash of magical power”, you can use the power of lightning to sweep enemies
- Sheik speaks in a mysterious way that has hidden hints of the future
- Sheik is addressed as a brave warrior from the Sheikah tribe; there is no word that she is Zelda
- In the story, Sheik appears before Link and co. and suggests cooperation
- Has superhuman strength and handles the heavy hammer with ease
- His specialty is a rolling attack
- He can also summon the power of fire by hitting the ground Death Mountain
- Sheik and Impa walk towards Death Mountain to stop some monsters
- On the way they encounter a fairy who tells them that unusual things have happened
- Sheik and Impa then speed up their travel
- But does that fairy shout “Hey!” with robust voice?
- She uses magic to summon water, move and attack
- Ruto can also unleash power that has been gathered from attacks to shoot water
- She is proud but has a gentle heart Lake Hylia
- When Cia twisted dimensions, lake’s surroundings were influenced with ice
- Sheik and Impa encounter hostile Zelda in the water temple
- Zelda also has company in the form of some monsters
- Sheik aims the mirror of truth towards the person who looks like Zelda and… (Famitsu doesn’t finish the sentence)
While these three characters were the main focus of this Famitsu reveal, there’s tons of new screenshots to look at as well. Some of them showcase environments from Ocarina of Time, which is a nice throwback considering the last reveal we had showcased several places from Skyward Sword. This isn’t the entire showcase of screenshots that have been published, to view them all, be sure and check out the official Hyrule Warriors site.
- Super Nintendo turns 25 years old today
- Check out 30 minutes of footage from the canc
- FAST Racing Neo gets new DLC trailer
- Nintendo sells its baseball team for $660 mil
TAGS: hyrule warriors, koei tecmo, Nintendo, wii u