Over the past few weeks the team at Wii U Daily has been working hard to bring you the newly updated site layout. It’s quite different from the layout that we’ve used since 2010, which is considered ancient in internet time. The biggest improvement for the new layout is that the site is now responsive, meaning it will conform to any device you happen to access the site on, including the Wii U browser.
Check it out and let us know what you think about the new design. The early launch included a bug for mobile users that should now be fixed, but if you experience any other bugs, please be sure and leave a comment letting us know what exactly you experienced. Even including a screenshot in your comment could help identify any problems as we work them out.
Aside from a new look for the site, the Wii U Daily Android app also received an update, including several behind the scenes features to make the user experience that much more enjoyable. Here’s a short changelog:
- Added new UI effects and tweaks
- Replaced DataDroid (deprecated) with Retrofit
- Updated about and open source licenses
- Improved speed of endless listView
- Improved comment layout stability and speed
- Fixed tablet layout for portrait mode
- Fixed Disqus token bug, now will warn of expiring token
- Fixed notification showing with app in foreground
- Fixed inline YouTube url bug
- Fixed all other reported bugs
If you’re experiencing any problems with the Wii U Daily Android app, please be sure and let us know in the comments.
- Luxury “Super Mario” watch costs
- Wolf Link Amiibo spotted in the wild
- New North American Splatoon Splatfest is all
- Pachter says Nintendo NX has a “60% cha
TAGS: Nintendo, wii u, wii u daily